Thursday, October 15, 2015

Reading plan

My tentative reading schedule will start with the Native American Unit in week 9 with Regional Anthologies with the Great Plains. I plan to continue reading in week 10 with the same unit but explore Thematic Anthologies Hero Tales. I like stories about heroes and heroines so I think I will find this section the most interesting in the Native American Unit.  In the next unit, British, I am interested in reading the hero tales; especially those about Robin Hood and Beowulf because I enjoyed the story of Robin Hood as a child. In week 12 I would read the Celtic Tales. In week 13 and 14 I would be reading the European Unit. In this Unit I would like to read Brothers Grimm since that is what inspired my storybook. I think the hunt and Crane Units would be entertaining. The Italian Fairy tales would be my next choice.

resized_hipster-ariel-meme-generator-too-many-books-not-enough-time-efb605

No comments:

Post a Comment