Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Growth Mindset Week 15

I have tried talking about growth mindset with children and how having a positive attitude changes everything. This week I chose to talk about growth mindset with my roommate. She is finishing her first semester of grad school and is also taking her finals this week. She was familiar with the growth mindset project. She has applied growth mindset with her classes this semester. She had to learn new ways to study because the material was so dense. For example using her closet door mirrors as a dry erase board for studying. Her studying has also taken several hours of dedication and saying no to social events. I think as college students we struggle the most with self-discipline and time management. I think it is something we have to learn to be successful. 


In honor of finals and Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. hey sara,
    so i have already said things on your intro so i though iw would pick another post. I think its really cool that you got to talk about the growth mindset with other people and that they are actual caring it out. also the reason i picked this post was because of the picture elf is probably my favorite Christmas movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an interesting read! It is nice to hear about others students that have also heard about growth mindset and their opinions and how they use growth mindset in their lives everyday. I must say that my favorite thing about your blog post was the meme. I feel like that is so true about 95% of the time, haha! It was very appropriate for this time in our semester.

    ReplyDelete