Monday, December 7, 2015

Reflections

I can only look back on this semester and take away positive aspects. I am impressed that I was able to write as many storytelling posts that I did and feel very good about them. I was proud of each story I wrote even though I thought some were better than others. My writing is something that I have always been a little self-conscious about and this class forced me to let that go and use my creativity. I liked to integrate the things I enjoy in life such as hunting, my hometown, and children in my stories. I enjoyed the readings very much. I also liked the growth mindset challenges. I think they helped me throughout the semester. I mainly focused on what having a positive impact can do for you and for others. My favorite part of this class was probably the storybook. I remember being nervous at first about writing it. Once I read the comments from my introduction and first story I was relieved to find that my work had been entertaining. I think getting direct feedback from my peers has helped me the most. I think it is something that I can definitely use in the future because I have to remember to be descriptive because not everyone has the same mental image as I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment