Thursday, August 27, 2015

UnTextbook

I chose Adam and Eve for my first reading. I thought it would be interesting to see how others interpret the story of Adam and Eve. I also thought it would be beneficial for my learning to understand others' beliefs and how the story is told. My second choice was Aesop Winter Unit. I chose this unit because my grandfather used to read me old fables as a child and I thought I would get to relieve some of those memories. My next choice was the Great Plains unit. I thought it would be interesting to learn about stories that have been passed down through generations. The unit Brothers Grimm reminded me of stories I heard as a child. The last unit I have chosen is Robin Hood, which I find to be an entertaining fable.


source
Image of Hansel and Grethel - in the Grim

No comments:

Post a Comment