Sunday, August 30, 2015

week 1 Curation

I try my best to stay organized for school and work. I do use bookmarks to keep up with important web pages. One thing that I do like about google and gmail is that I can link important dates on my calendar. I use that feature for test, study times, or training for work. I do not care for change. So I am not one for downloading new apps, but if I get used to them, I will probably keep them forever. I like to group the apps I do have into certain folders such as social and productivity. I take pictures of just about every thing. I have a certain system of where I put my photos. One thing that is very important to me is music. I have maxed out the storage on 3 iPods, but I have recently discovered spotify. I was skeptical at first because it took me awhile to get used to it, but now I love it! I also use twitter, which is excellent for keeping up with sooner sports and activities. I think curation is important for staying organized and to be successful in class.


source
I like using twitter to connect to OU events.


No comments:

Post a Comment