Sunday, September 27, 2015

Thoughts about Comments

The comments I have received on my blog have been very helpful! I like reading the ones left on my introduction to see what stood out to people. It is like meeting someone for the first time and having a conversation so I like to see what people find interesting. I think the best comments on my storybooks I have received are critical ones that have let me know if something is not clear. I know this may be difficult for some people because they do not like to leave “negative” comments for peers I think a little constructive criticism goes a long way. Sometimes I struggle with leaving comments on others’ blog because I do not know how they will take my comment. If I have to leave a comment about how something is unclear I try to address the negative and finish the comment with a positive outlook on the story.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like comments that are about our storytellings! I do agree with you that it is less common to come across a comment that includes constructive criticism. However, I think that especially in the nature of our assignments it is important to also have things that we have done wrong pointed out to us so that we many be able to improve. I will focus on doing that myself too. Thanks for your insight!

    ReplyDelete